Monday 7 November 2016

Twelve Tags of Christmas

Lolls Twelve tags of Christmas went live today, wow there are already some amazing tags and today is day one.  If you have time drop by and take a look Stamping with Loll.

The tag top is done using a stencil and texture paste then water colouring with the stencil in place.  The elf is fussy cut coloured with Ink tense pencils and edged with a black pen, I find this gives a much cleaner look to the edges.  I added some white Wink of Stella on the rim of the hat and the cuffs of the jacket.  I did a bit of a boo boo on his hat so had to hide it with some holly.





Card Recipe
Stamps: MFT Elves
Paper: Water colour, silver glitter
Ink: Ranger archival black
Accessories: Stencil, texture paste, Inktense pencils, peerless watercolours, ribbon, Sizzix Die cut tree, zig watercolour pens, Die namics stitched tags (MFT), white wink of stella.
Techniques: stencil painting, watercolouring

8 comments:

Loll said...

Adorable tag Christine. Love the watercoloured and stenciled background ... so pretty!. The little elf is adorable. And the holly on his hat is perfect! :) Thanks for joining my Twelve Tags of Christmas event. xx

nancy littrell said...

I love your holly stenciled background for your cute elf. The holly leaf on his hat is the perfect touch. Love your die cut tree too. TFS my friend. Hugs, Nancy

Bonnie said...

This elf is adorable and I love the sparkle and holly on his hat! Great job with the stenciled and painted holly!

Susan said...

Great save on the elf's hat - the holly looks good there. Love the stenciled and watercoloured holly for the background.

Nstiz said...

Had to take a second look at that adorable elf! Don't think I've ever seen one that cute. Love the holly you stenciled and painted in your background as well as the glitter. And of course, my favorite tree!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so adorable...
I wish I had more time to play but my little people have kept me hopping for 50 hrs this week...I need a holiday!

Julia Aston said...

what a lovely textured and colored background - love the little elf!

Tee said...

This is so cute with the little elf! Awesome tag!