Monday 14 June 2021

Treats on Tuesday at Magenta

Hi everyone, I'm over at Magenta playing with some perfect pearls, I hope you head over and check out how I made this card


Here is a close up of that wonderful shimmer on the perfect pearls.


Stamps and stencils used

Create (English)
Create (English) 
 [07.948.I] 

MC94 Mandala Quad
MC94 Mandala Quad 
 [MC94]


TM305 Floral Garland


Distressed Background Text



Card Recipe
Stamps: Magenta
Paper: 110lb Cream, Black
Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturn
Accessories: Magenta Stencil, Perfect Pearls, Clear Embossing Powder, Acrylic paint
Techniques: Stenciling

12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning as always and love your background...hugs. x

Nstiz said...

Wow! Each of your posts is a tutorial. What a fabulous background and I'd have never thought to use perfect pearls on a gelli plate much less print on black. I definitely have to try this. This is amazing!

Leslie Miller said...

Holy cow, look how it changes when you turn it! It's like a magic card and so, so beautiful!

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous inspiration and a unique and stunning effect Christine x.

Pat said...

Wonderful flowers with lots of shimmer from the Perfect Pearls Christine, a great technique using this pretty stencil and the mandala as well which goes perfectly. A beautiful card. x

Papercraft Boutique said...

Wow, this is "gorgeously" gorgeous, Christine! I love the distress look of the wonderful background and the beautiful colors and shine of the perfect pearls! I bought some color perfect pearls recently, so I'd love to try this technique. Thank you for sharing the video link! (I'll enjoy listening to the beautiful French sound, reading English caption.) Hideko xx

Trina P. said...

Cool technique with another great gelli print. Love the shimmer from the PP.

ahlers5 said...

Wow, this is stunning. The flowers seem to glow.

nwilliams6 said...

Oh my gosh - this is sooooooo cool! Beautiful shimmer, Christine. Wow. Hugz

Ros Crawford said...

Oh that's gorgeous! What stunning colours and so incredible that it's all one layer!

Sarn said...

WOW - this is SUPERB. Love all that shine.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

BożenA said...

I love how the colors of Perfect Pearls slowly come out of hiding as the angle of light changes. Stunning effect and every element of your card is just perfect.
xx