Monday 15 May 2023

Treats on Tuesday at Magenta - Little Round Bird

Hi Everyone, I'm over at Magenta with a sweet little round bird on a branch. I hope you head over to find out how I made this card.


Stamps and Stencils used
Round Bird
76.002M

Script
07.916Q

Numbers Abstract Small
0775.J

Fall Leaf Twig
0798.M

Blossoms Stencil
MC01


Card Recipe
Stamps: Magenta
Paper: Mixed Media, Watercolour, 100Lb White
Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturn, Versafine Clair Shady Lane, Distress Oxides
Accessories: Stencil, Watercolour pencils
Techniques: Watercolouring, stenciling

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

A stunning and amazing card with a fantastic background xx

Loll said...

Your layered background is amazing!! And so is your bright bird. Great work Christine. xx

Leslie Miller said...

Round bird -- I like it! I love all bird stamps, dies, cards. This one is soooo pretty with the artistic blue background. You're so good, Christine!

Pat said...

What a wonderful mixture with the script and numbers and then the flowers using a stencil, and the branch is perfect for your adorable bird, and so beautifully coloured too..a gorgeous card Christine. x

Trina P. said...

Another magnificent mixed media background to show off your beautiful bird.

ahlers5 said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love the use of all the colors!

Julia Aston said...

A lovely blue background created for your lovely yellow bird!

nwilliams6 said...

Gorgeous bird and background, Christine. Love the colors you used! Hugz

Nstiz said...

I love your cards with birds on them and love the script in the background. I'm always at a loss on a background but you finish your cards off beautifully! I also love the way you color those birds too capturing a natural look.

BożenA said...

I am impressed with this amazing background. Perfectly emphasizes the beauty of this sweet bird
xx