Monday 4 April 2022

Treats on Tuesday at Magenta - Stencil and Shaving Cream

Hi Everyone, I'm over at Magenta with a stencil, ink and some shaving cream, I used Lydia (Understand Blue) video tutorial. I hope you head over and check out how I made these two cards




Stamps and stencils used - 

Script 
 [07.916.O] 

Circles & Dots 
 [41.061.H] 


TM246 Sunflowers 
 [TM246] 



Card Recipe
Stamps: Magenta
Paper: 110lb White, Black
Ink: Ranger Archival, Distress Oxide
Accessories: Magenta Stencils, Shaving cream, inks
Techniques: Shaving cream with stencils

11 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Absolutely beautiful, both of them with a fun and unique technique with amazing results Christine x.

Loll said...

Two amazing cards using this fun technique Christine. I love the soft colours on both. xx

Bonnie said...

You got fantastic results with this technique, Christine! I'm anxious to try this!

Pat said...

Very pretty results using this technique Christine, and one I will definitely try. x

Trina P. said...

A creative use of the shaving cream technique with fabulous results… love how much movement you achieved. The colours are so soft pretty. Wonderful set of cards.

HilaryJane said...

Subtle and soft, I love them both xx

nwilliams6 said...

Fabulous technique! Such lovely and soft colors. Love your images and stencils too. Very creative and cool, Christine. Hugz

Leslie Miller said...

Goodness, so fresh and pretty, Christine! I super duper love these!

Nstiz said...

Love these and love the soft, pastel colors! I had forgotten about this technique so thanks for the reminder. You must have a very steady hand when you outlined the image in the first card. Also love the extra layers you added too. Two fantastic cards!

BożenA said...

What you have achieved with shaving foam, alcohol inks through stencil is stunning and unique. Both cards look wonderful, I especially like the flower card. WOW !!
Christine, did you clear the stencil from the AI?
xx

BożenA said...

Christine, did you manage to clean the stencil with alcohol ink?
There was a translation error in the previous comment hahaha