Monday 21 February 2022

Treats on Tuesday at Magenta- Stamping with Bleach

Hi Everyone I'm over at Magenta using this pretty outline stamp and bleach. I hope you head over and find out how I made this card.


Here's a close up of the stamping and colouring.


Stamps used

Sketchy Blossom Trio 
 [14.676.O] 

 Texture with Circles 
 [41.060.I] 

Circles & Dots 
 [41.061.H] 

Bursts 
 [0770.P] 


Card Recipe
Stamps: Magenta
Paper: Watercolour, 110lb White
Ink: Verrsamark, Ranger Archival (Potting Soil), Hero Arts White
Accessories: Tim Holtz Embossing Powder Glaze (Weathered Wood), Bleach, Distress Oxide Sprays, Pencils
Techniques: Stamping with Bleach, Heat Embossing, Distress Oxide spray background, Pencil colouring

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love your technique and the result. I think mine never turned out as I tried with paints not ink pads...x

Loll said...

LOVE this technique Christine! xx

Pat said...

The bleaching really makes the flowers stand out Christine and a wonderful mix of stamps in the background too...a beautiful card. x

Nstiz said...

What a perfect impression you achieved with this technique! Your backgrounds on both cards are amazing and so perfect for that vintage look. Love the edging on the first one as well as the stamps you chose for both fabulous backgrounds.

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, that worked perfectly! I thought you'd done it on designer paper but nope, you made your own. You are very creative, Christine!

Mac Mable said...

Such an artsy looking card and so effective with the bleaching Christine x.

Trina P. said...

Great card with amazing results from bleach stamping. I’m a wuss and would be too scared of ruining my stamps. 😂

Papercraft Boutique said...

Fabulous card, Christine! The bleached and pencil-colored flowers are so pretty, and I LOve the colors, the depth, and the uniqueness of the random stamped background!
Hideko xx

BożenA said...

Another bleach card and another amazing experience. Thank you for showing me the background details, they are so exciting
xx