Monday 14 September 2020

Treats on Tuesday at Magenta

Hi Everyone, I'm over at Magenta still playing with some Embossing Glaze and silhouette stamps 😏






Stamps used

Script
Script 
 [07.916.O] 

Abstract Matrix

Abstract Matrix 
 [0780.O] 

Sandpiper
Sandpiper 
 [0777.N] 

Thistle Silhouette

Thistle Silhouette 
 [0749.O]
 
Reflective Blue Heron
Reflective Blue Heron 
 [0763.M] 

Fluttering Butterflies
Fluttering Butterflies 
 [03.118.L]



Card Recipe
Stamps: Magenta
Paper: 110lb white, Brown, Black
Ink: Distress Oxide inks
Accessories: Distress Glaze Embossing Powders, Distress Oxide inks
Techniques: Heat Embossing

8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful projects, love the look the embossing glaze gives. I have just got one to see how it turns out. Lovely of course. xx

ahlers5 said...

Oh my goodness, these are so beautiful! I especially love the heron, if that's what kind of bird it is. Such lovely soft colors. Beautiful!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my. You know I'm looking at that heron and getting ideas. I need to get that stamp out again. All your cards are so beautiful, Christine!

Pat said...

Four beautiful cards and I love them all Christine, but the Sandpiper and Heron are my favourites as they are so atmospheric as little scenes, and love the script over each. x

HilaryJane said...

What a truly beautiful set of cards xx

Ros Crawford said...

All of them are wonderful... Love the text

nwilliams6 said...

these are gorgeous and I want that sandpiper image! Wonderfully done! Hugz

BożenA said...

The script in the background looks amazing like a letter from the past. Thank you for sharing these 4 great cards.