Friday 2 December 2016

Splitcoast stampers Mix 201 and F4A354

This weeks Split coast stampers MIX201 Anything goes,  F4A354 Snowflakes, so combining the two I  thought I would enter this card.  I mixed red pearlex with gel medium and used a stencil to cover a piece of card covered with viva decor 3D stamp paint.  The green and red were so bright I just love the mix.   I also used one of my SSS die cuts to create the frame,



Card Recipe
Stamps: None
Paper: 110lb white
Ink: None
Accessories: Die cut, pearlex, Viva Decor 3D stamp paint in green
Techniques: Mixed Media

4 comments:

Loll said...

Very cool combination. Love the colours ... and the texture from your gel. Great job combining the two challenges Christine. xx

nancy littrell said...

Gorgeous color combo and mixed media design Christine. A really stunning Christmas card my friend. Hugs, Nancy

Bonnie said...

This made an awesome background, Christine! I love how you've used it with this die cut! I'm going to be CASEing this!

Trina P. said...

Love this beautiful card. Fab stencilling technique. Love that SSS die.