Wednesday, 1 July 2026

Can Christmas - Snowman



Hi everyone it's time for CAS Christmas card challenge,  this month Smowman is our theme and Linda is our host.



My Snowman is one of Kate Crane's cute little stamps. I embossed the background and stamped the snowman on watercolour paper and fussy cut the image.


Hi Everyone, I was asked about my Embossing folder-
It's a Stamps by Me Signature Embossing Folder -Snowflake Frame (010223P).
❤️


Card Recipe
Stamps: Paper Artsy (Kate Crane) Paper Smooches sentiment (no longer available)
Paper: 110lb White, Watercolour card.
Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturn
Accessories: Embossing folder (Stamps by Me- Snowflake Frame
Techniques: Dry embossing, watercoloring.

21 comments:

Colleen said...

Christine, I love your background embossed image, it works perfectly with the snowman and is so unique. The snowman is also very unique and cute!

Lisa Elton said...

Love that we both used a skinny snowman and I love your textured background! Great card, Christine!

ahlers5 said...

I absolutely love the snowman...so cute!

Loll said...

Hi Christine. Adorable snowman image. Love the embossed framing. xx

Susan B said...

Love that tall snowman - he fits perfectly inside the embossed frame!

BożenA said...

The embossing in the background is exceptional. I've never seen this embossing folder before. It's fantastic and creates the perfect environment for this snowman, which you painted beautifully. I also admire how precisely you cut out the snowman, with such incredible precision. A brilliant Christmas CAS card. I'm glad you're back with more Christmas challenges. So much beautiful inspiration!
hugs,
BożenA xx

Linda said...

So many cute, adorable snowmen in all different sizes. Love the embossing to showcase your little snowman.

Nonnajoy said...

Hello. I love your card and especially that embossing folder. I’m like all the other gals who are not familiar with it and was wondering if you’d be so kind to share who makes it?
Thank you so very much. Have a beautiful weekend.

Christine said...

It's a Stamps by Me Signature Embossing Folder -Snowflake Frame (010223P)

Nonnajoy said...

Thank you every so much, Christine!

Bonnie said...

What a fun snowman, Christine, and I'm loving that snowy embossed frame!

Viv said...

He's such a cute snowman Christine! Loving his embossed surround too!

HilaryJane said...

That embossing folder really works well with your tall quirky snowman. Love it xx

Leslie Miller said...

Who doesn't love a snowman? This one reminds me of my pencil snowmen I've had for years. They're my favorites! The embossing folder is incredibly cool and makes a perfect frame for this lovable guy!

Trina P. said...

Snow cool and CAStastic!. The EF perfectly framed him.

Pat said...

This is a fun and quirky snowman Christine and the embossed Snowflake Frame works brilliantly as a background. A wonderful seasonal card. x

Papercraft Boutique said...

This snowman is absolutely adorable and just makes me smile, Christine! I love how the embossed background creates the perfect frame around him.
p.s. Did you leave a sweet comment on my "bird" Christmas card last month? The name showed up as "Anonymous," but after looking into it, I have a feeling it was you!

aussie aNNie said...

What a beautiful card and the card design is lovely. Love that snowman♥

Brenda in IN said...

Wow, two great products on this card. I love that embossing folder with so much space on it and that cool snowman. He fits right in that embossing folder and looks right at home.

Darnell said...

I love the new-to-me Santa and how regal he looks surrounded by that cool e/f! I did a search for it, but can't find it. Great fussy-cutting, Christine! Hugs, Darnell

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Lovely card. 😍