Monday 7 November 2022

Treats onTuesday at Magenta - Pastel Pencils on Black and Kraft

Hi everyone, I'm over at Magenta stamping on Black Mixed and Kraft Media card and this time colouring with pastel pencils. I hope you head over and check out how I made these two cards.





Stamps used
Ornaments and Flowers 
 [02.329.P] 

Holly Ornament 
 [84.016.L] 
Christmas Song 
 [07.1065.N] 
Warm Winter Wishes 
 [07.1027.E] 



Card Recipe
Stamps: Magenta
Paper: 110Lb White, 110lb Black, Black Mixed Media, Kraft Mixed Media
Ink: Delicata Gold, Hero Arts White, 
Accessories: Gold Sharpie, Pastel Pencils (Conte), Coloured Pencils, Stickles,
Techniques: Stamping on Black, Stamping on Kraft, Pencil colouring

13 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

These ornaments look fab on black and kraft! Your pencil work is lovely, Christine. Great cards. Hugz

Pat said...

Two smashing seasonal cards Christine and I love the look of the pastel pencils for colouring which look so bright and pretty on the black and the kraft card stamped in white, and the two different bauble images are great! x

ahlers5 said...

Beautiful cards. I love the look of the pastels. I've never tried the pastels before. I have them on my Amazon wish list. Maybe my husband will slip them into the cart before Christmas.

Brenda in IN said...

The black card is gorgeous and I love the look of the colors on the kraft.

crafty-stamper said...

Two beautiful cards and baubles-fabulous colouring
Carol x

Susan said...

Beautiful! Love both versions though I think the black is more striking.

Loll said...

I didn't know there was such a thing as pastel pencils. :) I always learn so much from you about art products. Two amazing cards. xx

Trina P. said...

These are beautiful. Your colouring / shading is gorgeous with amazing dimension. Love the one on black… it really pops.

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely beautiful and intriguing, Christine. Now I'm wanting to look up pastel pencils because it sounds like something I would enjoy. So many things I see as I go from blog to blog -- products of all types, and card samples to pique my interest. It can be overwhelming!

Bonnie said...

Awesome cards, Christine! Love these baubles and the pastel pencil coloring!

Nstiz said...

Beautiful pencil work on black! Love your shading! Sorry I’m so late but without reminders, I forget to check in. Glad I didn’t miss this!

BożenA said...

Great Christmas cards. I love these stamps from Magenta. Coloring them with pastels gave a really amazing effect, both on a black background and on craft paper.
xx