Monday 25 October 2021

Treats on Tuesday at Magenta

Hi Everyone, I'm over at Magenta with two stamps I recently used on previous posts but love them so much I wanted to use them with some brayering and stamping with bleach. I hope you head over an check out how I made this card.




Stamps used

Curved Leafy Branch
Curved Leafy Branch 
 [0825.M] 

Curious Sketched Bird
Curious Sketched Bird 
 [0827.N] 

Wishing you... Happy Birthday


Card Recipe
Stamps: Magenta
Paper: Black, 110lb Chite, Coated card
Ink: Ranger Distress Inks, Versafine Clair (Nocturn)
Accessories: Brayer, Bleach, Clear Embossing Powder
Techniques: Brayering, Bleach stamping




Card Recipe
Stamps:
Paper:
Ink:
Accessories:
Techniques:

11 comments:

Pat said...

I love the blue and yellow background and the bleaching effect with the leaves Christine, and then the beautifully coloured bird over the top which finishes it perfectly. A gorgeous card! x

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous idea to stamp with the bleach and what a striking and beautiful card Christine x.

Leslie Miller said...

Christine, this is soooo beautiful! I absolutely love the stamps you used, and the bleach stamping of the leaf makes such a pretty background!

BożenA said...

Fantastic idea and a fantastic end result, Christine. Thanks for the description of the creation of the card, I would never have imagined that stamping with bleach gives such spectacular results. You're so creative, Christine :-)
xx

Bonnie said...

Wow! You got an awesome brayered background, Christine! I love the bleached leaves and your coloring of this sweet bird!

Nstiz said...

I bow to you! Besides the perfect gradient with your brayering I could never color with markers! You did a spectacular job of this. The bleached stamping adds to the effect. Fantastic card!

Brenda in IN said...

Your brayered background is lovely and looks so serene. I like those soft bleached leaves and gorgeous bird.

Papercraft Boutique said...

What a lovely bird card, Christine! Your brayered background is so beautiful and smooth, and the bleached leaves look fabulous! I love the beautifully colored bird and leaves, too!
Hideko xx

HilaryJane said...

Beautiful, I love it, such wonderful blended background and the bleached leaves make a fantastic background for that bird. Really really lovely xx

ahlers5 said...

This card is stunning. I love all the colors and the bleach stamping!

nwilliams6 said...

Gorgeous techniques, Christine, and the card came out so well. Love the white leaves!!! Hugz