Monday 13 September 2021

Treats on Tuesday at Magenta

Hi Everyone I'm over at Magenta with some of their new Christmas release stamps. You'll probably see a lot of Christmas cards over the next few Tuesdays as I play with all my new goodies.

I hope you head over to Magenta and check out how I made this card.



Stamps used, you can order from the online store by quoting the stamp number







Card Recipe
Stamps: Magenta
Paper: Rough Watercolour, Gold Foil Card, 110lb White
Ink: Distress inks
Accessories: Tombow Markers, MISTI
Techniques: Direct to stamp watercolouring

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

wow Christine, what an amazing card. Fabulous post and love this result and colours. x

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous water colour/stamp technique and what a stunner of a card Christine x. The text stamping adds to the beauty x.

Loll said...

That is one gorgeous poinsettia, Christine. LOVE the Christmas text to go with it. xx

Trina P. said...

Beautifully inked, spritz and stamped. Great card.

HilaryJane said...

Stunning poinsettia, love the vibrant red xx

Bonnie said...

So beautiful, my friend!

Pat said...

I love the simplicity and beauty of this terrific card Christine and some fabulous colouring too. x

nwilliams6 said...

What a great image, Christine - I love the center look. Your combination with the script is lovely! GREAT Christmas card. Hugz

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, the poinsettia stamp is truly one of the most beautiful I've seen! Love the script with it, too. You've wowed me again, Christine!

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely lovely Christine... always so unique

BożenA said...

I was delighted to combine the background with this beautiful poinsettia. A wonderful Christmas card, Christine
xx

Papercraft Boutique said...

Gorgeous poinsettia, Christine! You've got great results with the direct to stamp technique! Stamping back and adding details must have helped the flower look more lively. I can see you are going to use the Christmas script stamp a lot this winter. :-) Hideko xx

Nstiz said...

Beautifully done! LOVE that background stamp and another must have! I so love your fabulous coloring on the poinsettia! Looks like I’ll be shopping again. Apologies for not commenting. Unless I go in to your blog I have no way of knowing you posted.