Wednesday 15 January 2020

CAS Christmas Card Challenge Mid Month Reminder

It's time for CAS Christmas mid month reminders,  Jane our Guest Designer and the  Design Team have some wonderful Tag cards for you to view..
We would love you to play along with us by creating a card with a tag on it.


For my card I glittered up some card stock using sookwang tape and glitter, I used this cute Santa from Art Impressions and a Christmas sentiment from Magenta.
While rummaging through my glitter box I fount some white fun flock which I haven't used in a long his coat was is the perfect place to use it.






Card Recipe
Stamps: Art impressions, Magenta
Paper: 110lb white
Ink: Ranger Archival Red, Memento Black
Accessories: Stamplorations tag, fun flock, glitter, alcohol pens
Techniques: Tag, glitter, die cut.

18 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Fun glittery Santa tag, Christine. I plan to play soon. Hugs..Nancy

Susan said...

Such a jolly Santa looking like he's leaping out of the tag! Great use of the glittery cs and the fun flock.

nwilliams6 said...

Great Santa image and I love your coloring! Super use of sparkle too! Super creation, Christine. Hugz

Karen Dunbrook said...

how cute and I love how you used it on that glittery tag...so fun.
xx Karen

BożenA said...

So amazingly you used the figure of this Santa. Looks like it pops out of the tag! It is simply brilliant! Great design, amazing inspiration, Christine. Thank you.
Hugs,
BożenA

Trina P. said...

Fun Santa image. Love the glitter c/s. Perfect use of fun flock.

Loll said...

This is so FUN!! I love the glitter background, with the Santa. The flock adds some wonderful texture to his coat. Thanks for hosting this fun challenge Christine! xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I know I should be starting... I have some dies set aside... but dragging my feet. You've got such a cutie patootie here, Christine!

Mac Mable said...

What a fabulous tag card with plenty of glitter and loving that Santa x.

Papercraft Boutique said...

What a fun tag card, Christine! The glitter tag is so pretty and festive, and Santa looks lovely with the white "fun flock" here and there.
Hideko xx

Bonnie said...

Santa looks so merry on this glittered tag, Christine! With the fun flock and glitter this is a tag that needs to be touched!

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and the tag sure is a sparkle one.xx

Gio said...

This is so cute Christine!! Better to be early making Christmas cards than late, definitely :-)

Words and Pictures said...

That's great fun, and I love the silvery shimmer!
Alison x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable Santa tag, Christine! Just love all the shimmery silver and the fun flock! Thanks for the great challenge!!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun bell ringing Santa Christine! at first glance - I thought Santa was inside his gift sack! wonderful glittery shine! xx

Pat said...

What a fun Santa Christine and love the glittery finish. x

Barb Ghig said...

Please excuse my very late visit...This is such a darling tag, Christine! Your little Santa is so sweet and I love how you mixed sparkle and fun flock to add dimension...super fun, for sure!