Sunday 17 November 2019

CAS Christmas Card Challenge Mid Month Reminder

Hi Everyone this is our last challenge of the year at CAS Christmas, can you believe Christmas is almost here (44 days to go 😅)
I hope we have inspired you all to make lots of cards throughout the year and that you have enough in your stash for all your friends and family.
Join the Design Team and Bobby our Guest Designer in having some fun with some Warm and Cozy Christmas Cards.


My card is this sweet snowman warming up by the fire. The stamp set is from Firecracker which unfortunately is no longer around. The image is stamped on Kraft and  coloured using pencils and a Posca white acrylic pen for his hat.








Card Recipe
Stamps: Firecracker (no longer available)
Paper: Kraft
Ink: Ranger Archival Black
Accessories: pencils MISTI
Techniques: pencil

16 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful coloring with your pencils, Christine! I love the details on his bum showing the effects of the fire...Such a charming Christmas card!

Loll said...

Awesome colouring with pencils Christine!! LOVE this sweet and fun snowman. Great scene with the fire ... hope he doesn't melt!! :) Fantastic Christmas card, my friend! xx

Trina P. said...

A snowman warming up by the fire... adorable and fun. I have a retired MFT stamp like this. Beautiful job pencil colouring.

aussie aNNie said...

Don't you love to colour with our pencils? so gorgeous is this card and love that cute snowman.xx

Bonnie said...

It's a shame that this stamp is not available any more, Christine, because I'd be on the hunt for it! What a fun image and beautifully colored!

Colleen said...

Christine, this is priceless...really it is a shame it is no longer available, I agree with Bonnie, I would want to hunt that one down too! Fabulous card!

Susan said...

Such a great image - makes me smile! Great colouring on the kraft cs!

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! You made it all look very snowy. He'd better be careful or he'll melt and his arms will catch fire! I have a long way to go before my Christmas cards are done. After I finish some coloring I'll start on multiples of very simple cards.

Brenda in IN said...

This is such a cute scene and I feel bad for the snowman if he stays by the fire! Your coloring with pencils is fantastic. Very soft and the fire looks great.

Mac Mable said...

I could sure do with a bit of warmth here today....It's freezing. Hope mr snowman doesn't melt and what an adorable scene on your wonderful CAS card x.

Linda said...

Your little snowman better be careful being so close to the warm and cozy fire.

Ros Crawford said...

I so love this Christine... What super images!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fun image Christine! Always a shame when stamps are no longer available but I suppose the old must make way for the new! Love how you've coloured the images. Vicky x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling bonfire with snowman, Christine! Just love your coloring too!!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Beautiful pencil coloring, Christine! And what a fun scene - snowman warming up by the fire!? This sweet snowman definitely makes me feel warm and cozy!
Hideko xx

BożenA said...

This card immediately amazed me. I love it because it was made on craft paper. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
Huga,
BozenA